Workers Compensation Attorney in Garden City

Are you looking for an experienced workers compensation attorney in the Garden City area? Gilbert, Blaszcyk & Milburn, LLP has an office in the area and can help you with your work injury claim. Our main office is located right in Patchogue and we have other offices located throughout Suffolk County, which includes Riverhead and Melville. Our Garden City office is the only Nassau County office. We have these offices across Long Island in an attempt to make it convenient for people to turn to us to help with their workers comp claims. Hiring a trusted workers compensation attorney is important for getting all the money that is in dispute.

Workers Compensation Attorney Garden CityOne of the first pieces of advice for any workers comp claim is having proper documentation. Documentation is a necessary step in the compensation process, because details can paint a more clear picture of the events leading up to and after the injury. And it can be helpful for your claim if you properly document what happened during the incident, because it can help your attorneys (aka us!) build a winning case. Even the smallest details can prove extra useful, so we advise you to pay attention to all details pertaining to your work injury. You never know what can make your work injury case stronger.

Contact Us Today

Gilbert, Blaszcyk & Milburn, LLP have years of experience as trusted workers compensation attorneys. We proudly offer dedicated and diligent workers compensation attorneys to help you get the benefits you deserve for your work injury. For more information about our workers compensation representation, please contact us today. When you reach out, we can provide you with a free no-obligation consultation. During this consult we will get a better handle on your case. So we can advise you the best way we know how! The number to dial to get in touch with a workers compensation attorney in Garden City, please call (516) 746-3400. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you with your workers compensation claim.